1972 Dino 2400 Coupe project car for sale

For Sale and Wanted (commercial postings will get you banned)

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

89TC
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

1972 Dino 2400 Coupe project car for sale

Post by 89TC »

Car is complete except for engine and transmission. Car has rust on the underside due to sitting. I can give contact info of engines and body parts for sale to restore car. Car rolls and steers easily to get up onto your trailer. Car is located in upstate New York, U.S.A.. Car price is $7000 non-negotiable.
89TC
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Re: 1972 Dino 2400 Coupe project car for sale

Post by 89TC »

Car was junked. I literally couldn't give this p.o.s. away. Thanks Fiat Dino forum. Of all the car forums I'm a member of (Ferrari, Lotus, Shelby, MG, Saleen, Audi, VW, Dodge, Crosley, Aaca, etc.), the Fiat Dino and it's people are by far the worst. Zero support, zero enthusiasm, zero carmaderie, zero interaction. This forum is like a cemetery. What few Dino owners I've interacted with, they were only blowing their own horns about how great they and their cars are, instead of sharing the common bond of car ownership. Good riddance Fiat Dino. Never again. Moderator, please delete my account as soon as possible. Thanks.
Spiderman
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Spider

Re: 1972 Dino 2400 Coupe project car for sale

Post by Spiderman »

Sorry to hear your experience, here in the UK, there is a small but friendly community of Dino owners/enthusiasts, all of whom owe are connected through Brian Boxall, who has championed the Fiat Dino, for at least the last 30 years.