Wipers intermittent mode

Technical Topics and Discussions

Moderator: alh

ThomasK
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Re: Wipers intermittent mode

Post by ThomasK »

I cant help exactly to the question but my wipers work in constant and intermittent mode. When I switch to intermittent it wipes three times in a row and then starts to work intermittent. Dont know if its usually like this. When it starts to wipe a clear click from a relay is to hear. Interesting to hear if its the same in your cars. Mine is a 2400 Coupe built in 71. KR Thomas
Dario
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Post by Dario »

Hi, I also had a working intermittent wiper until the black box failed. Replacing it with the Alfa/124 spider one got it working again, but the intermittent timer is much less responsive. I think that the replacement boxes are not exactly correct for our cars. I think I still have the old one and could compare the internals to see if there is a resistor or condenser that needs to be adjusted.
Emanuel H
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Spider

Post by Emanuel H »

To Beat's question, it is Elektrogarage in Rüti http://www.elektrogarage.ch/
R2832
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Coupe

Post by R2832 »

Many thanks for all your hints, especially to Emanuel providing the address of the garage in Rüti. I let you know if the problem is resolved.

Beat
Georg
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Spider

Post by Georg »

If anyone of you is still in need of this specific intermittent relay Magneti Marelli 12C/1, I have two left to be sold.

Used, look as new, have been tested, working fine, from a Dino, for a Dino. If you are interested please send me a PM to agree on pricing and shipping.

Georg
Attachments
IMG_0837.JPG
IMG_0838.JPG
IMG_0836.JPG