50° del DINO - 10/11/12 giugno 2016

CLUB Dino Italia, nato per raccogliere la passione e l' entusiasmo per le macchine con motore Dino.

Moderator: lcooper

lcooper
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Coupe

50° del DINO - 10/11/12 giugno 2016

Post by lcooper »

Ciao,

Siamo lieti di annunciare che il nostro raduno per celebrare l'anniversario di 50 anni di DINO si terrà dalle 10 al 12 di giugno 2016 nella zona della nascita del DINO, cioè Torino e dintorni - Le Langhe e Alba con la presenza del "creatore" del primo DINO - Aldo Brovarone e altre personalità...

Ci sarà un giro turistico per castelli e cantine e anche una visita al museo della FIAT e al museo dell'automobile.

Per festeggiare, ogni partecipante sarà presentato con un regalo speciale a tema.

Vedi la locandina in allegato e tenere d'occhio questa pagina del sito per ulteriori informazioni:

http://dinoitalia.com/eventi.html

Contattaci per ulteriori informazioni e per confermare la vostra presenza...

==========================================
Ciao,
We are pleased to announce that our meeting to celebrate 50 years of DINO will take place fron the 10th to 12th of June 2016 in the area of the birthplace of the DINO - Turin and the surrounding Langhe and Alba with the the creator of the first DINO - Aldo Brovarone - as a special guest as well as other personalities.

There will be a scenic tour of castles and vineyards as well as visits to the FIAT museum and museum of the automobile in Turin.

To celebrate, every participant will receive a special themed present.

See the attached poster and keep an eye on this page of the web site:

http://dinoitalia.com/eventi.html

Contact us for more information and to confirm you participation...
Attachments
locandina raduno 2016.pdf
(4.09 MiB) Downloaded 879 times
Benz 116 w
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Re: 50° del DINO - 10/11/12 giugno 2016

Post by Benz 116 w »

Hello Icecooper, Me and my wife would like to participate, but have a few questions. When do you think the details will be known? Can I take an other couple in my car with us as guests? Is there going to be a service car etc?

Looking forward to your answer, thanks